Hey – I'm Hamilton.
I build tools and interfaces for understanding data.
Currently, I am helping build Rill, a magical embeddable BI tool.
some stuff I've worked on
- Rill Developer – a tool for effortlessly transforming and exploring data with SQL.
- Iodide – a browser-based scientific computing environment.
- Pyodide – the scientific computing Python stack, compiled to WebAssembly.
- Metrics-Graphics – An opinionated data visualization library for business charts.
- Microfiche – A web extension framework for collecting rich, customized browsing history datasets.
- Graph Paper – An interactive grammar of graphics in Svelte.